01 February 2013

On losing search (for a while)

Once again, Google seems to have changed its features without telling us (or me, at any rate). For years, I have had a very effective site search facility across my sites--and it has now disappeared, without notification. It's still there in the footer to every page, of course, but it is no longer functional.

Apologies. I'll get it back as soon as I can. In the meantime, use the search box at the top of these blog pages, or use a standard search engine, adding "doceo" or "learningandteaching.info" to the search terms.


Update 15 February--I've finally managed to get it back, although I can't get the background colour to merge with the footer box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but I am afraid I have had to turn moderation back on, because of inappropriate use. Even so, I shall process them as soon as I can.