- Change Magazine - Why Not Try a Scientific Approach to Science Education? Distillation of Particular reference to science teaching and the limitations of lectures
- Making the Most of PowerPoint A selection of ideas and tutorials from the TES: thanks to Jim Crawley for finding this.
- Twitter / Search - #overlyhonestmethods the reality of research methodologies!
- Massive Open Online Courses Prove Popular, if Not Lucrative Yet - NYTimes.com how can MOOCs make money?
- Noted - The Chronicle Review all about taking notes and trying to organise them...
- “The Value of Culture” Revealed in a New BBC Radio Series by Melvyn Bragg | Open Culture Very broad brush, of course, but still worth listening to (downloads)
- The #Word of the Year: #Hashtag chosen by the American Dialect Society--with other contenders.