- 10,000 hours (Sam Shepherd's Blog) Interesting critique of the application of the Ericsson model to the development of teaching skills.
- MOOCs and exercise bikes – more in common than you'd think and Why MOOCs won't replace traditional instruction (Inside Higher Ed)
- Behold Charles Laughton Delivering the Gettysburg Address in its Entirety in Ruggles of Red Gap (Open Culture)
- Airline baggage tags: How their brilliant design gets bags from Point A to Point B. - Slate Magazine
- APA Style Blog: British Spellings That's a relief!
- As We May Think: A 1945 Essay on Information Overload, "Curation," and Open-Access Science (Brain Pickings) The Vannevar Bush essay often seen as prefiguring the internet.